This is a summer internship for a college student based at our Utah region office.
- Provides superior customer service to internal and external clients, customers, and community.
- Work collaboratively with team members.
- Support the creation of presentations, data analysis, and other materials used to support meetings and discussions.
- Work with all levels of the organization.
- Work diligently on duties assigned ad hoc.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to take direction and feedback.
- Ability to effectively adapt to new challenges with enthusiasm.
- Solid organization skills.
- Ability to present and discuss information and status of workload.
- Education: Currently enrolled in a college-level program.
- Experience (Type & Length): Experience working in a business setting preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Job Status: Contract/Temporary
Job Reference #: 18378