Intern - Supply Chain Management
Supply Chain Management
Our Supply Chain Operations Department is a fast paced, results driven team. We are seeking seasonal interns to assist with the compilation of data related to contract information.
* Assist in updating internal contract database.
* Communicating with vendors with regards to proper contracting information requests.
* Filing current and future contract information.
* Item and vendor dictionary maintenance
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
* Demonstrates the ability to work independently or with a team.
* Experience working in a fast paced, team-oriented environment.
* Strong organizational skills as demonstrated by the successful and timely completion of assignments.
* Ability to meet prioritization schedules.
* Good verbal and written communication skills, demonstrate professional interaction with others, and excellent time management skills.
* Keen attention to detail.
* Prior experience with T-SQL, Oracle SQL, Excel, data analysis, data mining and basic statistics preferred.
* High School diploma. Must be currently enrolled in college
* PC experience a must.
* Knowledge of MS Office suite (MS Word, MS Excel).
* Familiar with the use of Email (MS Outlook).
Job Status: Contract/Temporary
Job Reference #: 54467