Human Resources Manager
At Steward Health Care System, we are committed to improving the health of our communities by delivering exceptional, personalized health care with dignity, compassion and respect. Our continued focus on the patient experience informs our caregivers in how to provide care that is respectful of and responsive to individual patient and family preferences, needs and values. We dedicate ourselves in the communities we serve to delivering affordable health care to all and being responsible partners. No matter what your role, as a member of the Steward family, you are a specialist in the making every patient and family feel right at home, every co-worker a key to our success, and every referring practice, a team of prized colleagues.
In support of this, we commit ourselves to the following values:
Human Resources Manager
Provides direct leadership to St. Luke’s Behavioral Health and Tempe locations. Directly reports to the Market Human Resources Director and provides support with the development and implementation of human resource policies, programs, and services, including recruitment, selection, retention, compliance, employee benefit communications, worker’s compensation, employee relations, employment practices and procedures, performance management, employee communications, and employee events and other duties as needed.
- Associates degree in Human Resources, Organizational Management, or related field required, Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum of one (2) years’ experience of Human Resources management/leadership required.
- Minimum of one (1) years’ experience of working in a Healthcare setting required.
- Minimum of one (1) years’ experience working for organizations of 300+ employees.
- Experience with audits required
- Detail Oriented and ability to manage time effectively and multi task multiple duties/deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all levels of the organization
- Must maintain confidentiality of patient, employee, and financial information.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Employer Relations, employee Engagement experience preferred
- PHR or SPHR certification strongly preferred
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copays will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
- Dental, Vision, Health Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long-Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, and more.
Steward Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled