HR Advisor - 8:30AM-5:00PM
HR Corporate & Affiliates
Bachelor's degree is required.
The Human Resources Advisor serves as the primary interface between Human Resources and operational/staff units, providing the highest levels of customer service to assigned clients. The Advisor consults and collaborates with employees, supervisors and managers across the full spectrum of HR issues, providing feedback to and linkage with all functional components of Human Resources. The Advisor leverages a thorough knowledge and understanding of the entity's mission and strategy to align HR initiatives and department objectives. The Advisor serves as a coach for employees, supervisors and managers.
* Serves as a business partner to management within the full scope of Human Resources functions and advises managers, supervisors, and staff regarding HR policies, processes and practices.
* Provides the highest standards of customer service and serves as the point of contact for all client managers, supervisors and employees regarding HR issues.
* Analyzes a variety of data, composes appropriate reports for management and advises managers and supervisors in the development and implementation of action plans required based on data analysis.
* Advises managers, supervisors, and staff regarding employee and labor relations issues; recommends courses of action and ensures appropriate documentation of events, and consistency and fairness in all resolutions.
* Ensures the availability and acquisition of appropriate talent in the right numbers, with the right skill mix, at the right time and place to meet ongoing organizational needs.
* Ensures full compliance with all regulatory agency requirements and educates/coaches managers, supervisors, and staff regarding these requirements.
* Serves as the liaison between HR and other administrative departments within the organization.
* Conducts new hire orientations and ensures a thorough assimilation of each employee into their department and the organization.
* Conducts training programs as necessary and serves on appropriate committees as requested by members of management or HR leadership.
* Manages the flow of candidates through the recruitment process from scheduling interviews to bringing new employees on board.
* Responsible for updating candidates on their status regarding all parts of the staffing lifecycle: paperwork, interviews, next steps, etc.
* Ensures that new employees complete required paperwork
* Represents Steward Health Care at job fairs, recruiting events and open houses as needed.
* Coordinates with vendors/agencies to support on boarding of all temporary staff
* Maintains HR reports as it relates to employment
* Acts as point of contact as it relates to onboarding and orientation of new employees
* Coordinates and assists with new hire orientation
* Ensures smooth orientation of new hires by onboarding within pre determined time frame
* Participates on special projects as requested by HR leadership
* Ensures that human resources policies, procedures and programs that relate to staffing and onboarding are being met, and makes recommendations for improvement when needed
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Excellent consultative and coaching skills.
* Ability to work independently and handle multiple priorities within a high pressure environment.
I. Education: Bachelor's Degree
II. Experience: 3-5 years of HR generalist experience
III. Certification/Licensure: Professional certification in Human Resources (PHR) strongly preferred.
IV. Software/Hardware: MS Office Suite
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 100023047