Location: Steward Medical Group - North
Posted Date: 2/17/2023
Are you looking for an exciting, professional career with a company that treats each individual with dignity and respect? We take pride in our work and organization knowing that we each make a difference in the lives of our patients every day!
Steward Medical Group at Hawthorn Medical Associates is looking for an enthusiastic, dedicated Housekeeper. The successful candidate will:
- Assemble cleaning supplies and equipment and clean floors, rooms and offices following established schedules and methods. Replace disposables.
- Shampoo, and vacuum carpets for cleaning and bacteria control, remove spots from carpets.
- Assist in cleaning emergency spills as observed or requested. Sanitize and sterilize clinic areas.
- Wash ceilings, walls, floors, lights, windows, fixtures, mirrors, counters, office equipment and vents.
- Dry and wet mop floors in uncarpeted offices and rooms, scrub and buff floor with rotary/automatic machines.
- Transport trash and soiled linen from collection points to designated area and distributes fresh linen.
- Move furniture to clean. Dust surfaces, damp-wipe furniture, and polish metal and porcelain fixtures in bathrooms.
- Daily: check supplies and order replacements.
- Maintain equipment in a clean and orderly manner, restock supplies as needed.
- Identify and report any unsafe/unsanitary conditions to Supervisor.
- Meet with Housekeeping Team Leader on a regular basis to confer on special cleaning needs, problems and work schedule.
- Knowledge of clinic policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of housekeeping functions and standards, including safety and sanitation.
- Knowledge of cleaning methods, materials, tools and equipment.
- Knowledge of common safety hazards to identify potential safety problems.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 122959