HIM Rehabilitation Coder
The HIM Rehabilitation Coder shall support Hillside Rehabilitation Hospital in coding functions. The coder will assign accurate ICD-10 codes to adhere to Inpatient Rehabilitation Facility prospective payment system methodologies. The Rehabilitation Coder may support other hospitals as needed for direct coding or pre-bill review.
- Coding experience with inpatient rehabilitation prospective payment systems (CMGs and DRGs) required
- Comprehensive understanding of CCs/MCCs, impact on quality reporting, UHDDS guidelines, HACs and PSIs
- Meditech experience required
- Education: Associates Degree; RHIT or RHIA preferred
- Experience: 3-5 years of Acute Rehab Inpatient Coding Experience
- Certification/Licensure: CCS Certification
- Software/Hardware: 3M experienced required
Other: Remote position, but must report to the Richardson, Texas office as needed (onboarding, training, department meetings, etc).
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 10775