HIM Clinical Document Coordinator
The HIM Clinical Document Coordinator shall design, promote standardization and monitor facility clinical documents for 18 hospitals and Physician Clinics.
- Assist hospitals in maintaining regulatory compliance (CMS, DNV, HHS, etc.) with respect to clinical documents.
- Receive facility document requests, new document packets, and new printer requests.
- Develop clinical documents to fulfill standardization initiatives.
- Work directly with the Clinical Document Manager.
- Validate request elements prior to image uploads and maintain electronic document catalogue for all facilities.
- Support the Corporate Command Center when a hospital converts to a new electronic health record as well as support hospitals and/or clinics onsite while leading projects.
- Interface daily with an information technology ticket system and openly communicate with requesting parties daily.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Superior knowledge in information technology.
- Excellent customer service skills and be responsible for end user communication through the form request process.
Education and Experience
- Education: 2-year degree from an accredited college or university required.
- Experience (Type & Length): 1-3 years’ Medical Records or Information Systems experience required.
- Software/Hardware: Meditech or Cerner experience preferred. MS Office suite required.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 7110