Bachelor's degree is required.
The Treasury team provides analysis and operational support to help the system run and make informed and timely strategic decisions as well as track and insure compliance with various financial covenants.
Under the guidance of the AVP, Treasury, the Financial Analyst will serve as a business partner to both corporate and local leadership teams to drive an effective budgeting and planning process, support high-level analyses and facilitate the development and improvement of business processes.
* Manage daily treasury/banking activity for all assets. Includes daily reconciliation of activity to maintain proper account balances within tracking system.
* Ad-hoc Financial Analysis projects as instructed by the AVP of Treasury
* Perform daily wires, ACH transfers, and bank transfers from multiple accounts as needed
* Develop reporting in response to business needs;
* Track and analyze key financial and operational business metrics;
* Assists with administering bank accounts including opening, closing, and modifying accounts as needed and maintaining banking relationships
* Analyze bank fees and work with other Treasury department members to reduce costs
* Assist the Treasury department with product implementations to improve efficiencies or reduce costs
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
* Experience with financial statement analysis;
* Comfort with ambiguity and ability to effectively multi-task, make tradeoffs, take initiative, and prioritize within a fast-paced, demanding environment;
* Collaborative team-player with strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to cooperate with people at all levels;
* Meticulous attention to detail;
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or General Business preferred
Experience: 0-2 years work experience required
Software/Hardware: Strong proficiency with Excel (lookups, if statements, etc.); proficiency in PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 100024751