- Utilize Microsoft Access or other database application to identify revenue cycle metrics and trends across multiple hospitals.
- Act as subject matter expert in key revenue cycle metrics such as A/R days, aging, net revenue, PAF, cash forecasting and etc.
- Create, develop and maintain datasets holding key revenue cycle information for analysis. Manage these datasets over time ensuring accurate updates and quality assurance.
- Develop and provide regular reports, dashboards, and metrics to management.
- Coordinate with other departments to obtain additional information where required.
- Analyze and research reason(s) for changes in key revenue cycle metrics.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to recommend possible improvements to improve revenue cycle metrics.
- Independently manage daily work and support special projects and ad-hoc research, analysis, and reporting requests.
- Escalate issues for management for guidance and support.
- Maintain strict confidentiality and adheres to all HIPAA guidelines/regulations.
- Education: Graduate or Undergraduate degree in Business, Accounting or Finance related subject preferred.
- Experience: 2 years of work experience, preferably in a Health related field role.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 13621