Finance Reporting Accountant IV
Reporting to the Director of Research Administration the Finance Reporting Accountant IV is responsible for management of the day to day financial, pre-award, and post-award sponsored program activities for Steward’s Office of Research Administration
Sponsored Programs Administration:
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
Access, Word, Excel and Adobe Acrobat is required.
[HOSPITAL or ORGANIZATION] is taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
- Expanded hours will allow previously cancelled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety.
You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 36916