Executive Assistant, Utah Market Office
The Executive Assistant is responsible for the administrative operation of the UT Division and secretarial support for the Western Division President, Market CFO, and Market COO and reports directly to the Western Division President. Facilitates communication between Market staff, hospitals, physician groups, corporate office personnel and other callers to the Market. Handles administrative office duties to assure efficient operation of Market. Reviews incoming calls, handles correspondence and maintains file system. Coordinates travel arrangements, maintains calendars and processes expense reports and market invoices. Prepares documents using word processing, spreadsheet, database and/or presentation software. Coordinates and participates in special projects, meetings and events as requested by the UT Market C-Suite.
- Minimum five (5) years of Administrative Assistant work experience.
- Skilled in MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and general computer functions.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with little supervision.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional demeanor with the ability to interact tactfully.
- Ability to work well with varying levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside vendors.
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships with customers, peers, team members, and leadership.
- Ability to deal with stressful situations to achieve desired business results.
- Strong detail orientation, organizational, analytical, and time management skills.
- Proven problem solving skills.
- Healthcare background a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Job Reference #: 1805336