This role is located in Ayer, MA. We are a part of Steward Health Care and are Nashoba Valley Medical Center. This is also a part time role.
The Employment Coordinator executes and coordinates the day-to-day functions of the Human Resources Department as it relates to staffing and onboarding.
• Offers the highest standards of customer service to HR Directors, Sr. HR Advisors and HR Advisors, as well as their client managers, supervisors and employees.
• Provides support to HR Advisors including administrative and compliance support for the recruitment process
• Manages the flow of candidates through the recruitment process from scheduling interviews to bringing new employees on board.
• Acts as a liaison between the Medical Center and candidates
• Assists in the recruitment of employees as needed. Supports HR Advisors recruitment and sourcing efforts by liaising between HR and other departments, as well as outside vendors/agencies.
• Responsible for updating candidates on their status regarding all parts of the staffing lifecycle: paperwork, interviews, next steps, etc.
• Ensures that new employees complete required paperwork
• Represents the Medical Center at job fairs, recruiting events and open houses as needed.
• Coordinates with vendors/agencies to support on boarding of all temporary staff
• Maintains HR reports as it relates to employment
• Acts as point of contact as it relates to onboarding and orientation of new employees
• Coordinates and assists with new hire orientation
• Ensures smooth orientation of new hires by onboarding within pre determined time frame
• Participates on special projects as requested by HR leadership or HR Advisors.
• Ensures that human resources policies, procedures and programs that relate to staffing and onboarding are being met, and makes recommendations for improvement when needed
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
• Strong customer-service skills.
• Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
• Must possess strong organizing and prioritizing skills.
• Ability to work independently and handle multiple priorities within a high pressure environment.
I. Education: Bachelor's Degree
II. Experience: 1-2 years of HR experience
Nashoba Valley Medical Center is taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
- Expanded hours will allow previously cancelled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety.
You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.