Employment Coordinator - HR Hospitals North
HR Hospitals North
Associate's degree required; Bachelors preferred.
The Employment Coordinator functions as the initial point of contact for the day-to-day operations of the Human Resources department including staffing support and onboarding of newly hired employees. This role acts as the liaison between the local HR team and managers, HRIS, payroll, benefits, candidates, visitors and employees to provide outstanding customer service, smooth communication and prompt resolution of all general HR inquiries. Troubleshoots basic HR related issues related to forms, benefits, policies, procedures, payroll, etc. The Employment Coordinator seeks ways to improve and enhance the overall HR service delivery model and recommends self-service tools and resources when appropriate. This role provides overall administrative and project-related support to the HR Director in addition to maintaining the active and terminated employee files.
* Offers the highest standards of customer service to HR Directors, Sr. HR Advisors and HR Advisors, as well as their client managers, supervisors and employees.
* Provides support to Recruiters and the HR Director including administrative and compliance support for the recruitment process
* Manages the flow of candidates through the recruitment process from scheduling interviews to bringing new employees on board.
* Ensures the completion of employment verifications, CORI, I-9 forms, professional licenses and other clerical tasks as required Responsible for preparing for monthly New Hire Orientation. Completes IT sheets and SARFS for all new employees, assembles and maintains orientation packets, and orders supplies when needed.
* Acts as a liaison between the Medical Center and candidates
* Assists in the recruitment of employees as needed. Supports HR recruitment and sourcing efforts by liaising between HR and other departments, as well as outside vendors/agencies.
* Responsible for updating candidates on their status regarding all parts of the staffing lifecycle: paperwork, interviews, next steps, etc.
* Ensures that new employees complete required paperwork
* Assists in representing the Medical Center at job fairs, recruiting events and open houses as needed.
* Coordinates with vendors/agencies to support onboarding of all temporary staff
* Maintains HR reports as it relates to employment
* Acts as point of contact as it relates to onboarding and orientation of new employees
* Coordinates and assists with new hire orientation
* Ensures smooth orientation of new hires by onboarding within pre determined time frame
* Participates on special projects as requested by HR leadership.
* Ensures that human resources policies, procedures and programs that relate to staffing and onboarding are being met, and makes recommendations for improvement when needed
* Demonstrates respect and regard for the dignity of all patients, families, visitors, and fellow employees to ensure a professional, responsible, and courteous environment.
1. Commits to recognize and respect cultural diversity for all customers (internal and external).
2. Communicates effectively with internal and external customers with respect of differences in cultures, values, beliefs and ages, utilizing interpreters when needed.
* Performs other duties as assigned
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
* Strong customer-service skills.
* Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
* Must possess strong organizing and prioritizing skills.
* Ability to self-motivate while working as part of the HR team, and handle multiple priorities within specific deadlines.
Education: Minimum of an Associate's Degree, Bachelor's Degree preferred
Experience: 2-3 years of related Human Resources and office administration experience, i.e. office work in a customer service environment within Human Resources.
Software/Hardware: Strong proficiency with Microsoft products required: Outlook, Word, Power Point, etc. Advanced Excel skills desired.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 54409