Division Financial Analyst/Controller, TX
Candidate will assist the Division CFO in managing all financial aspects of the Texas Division hospitals. Primary focus will be on coordinating the accounting close process, assisting with monthly projections, coordinating the hospital Close Packages, completing projects as assigned, and assisting with all financial analytics. Hands on experience required in all facets of healthcare accounting, service line analytics, and volume variance analysis. Ideal candidate will have the capability of analyzing and understanding movement from period to period of key volume and financial indicators.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting (CPA Preferred) or MBA with an emphasis in Finance.
- Extensive knowledge of hospital reimbursement - both governmental and managed care.
- Extensive management experience and strong computer skills required (Lawson preferred).
- Extensive knowledge of health care revenue cycle required.
- Extensive analytical skills required.
- Strong inter-personal and management skills a must.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Job Reference #: 1803108