- Completes advanced analytics to assess hospital efficiency and productivity via Excel models, scheduled reporting, and ad hoc requests by Executive Leadership.
- Provides superior customer service to internal clients, external clients, customers and patients.
- Assists in formulating both long and short term strategic plans for operational needs.
- Adjusts resource utilization according to volume of services in a way which balances efficiency and quality in areas of responsibility.
- Implements new operational models and structures to reduce cost, improve quality, and enhance services to patients and visitors.
Education: Master’s degree preferred.
Experience: Progressive experience in hospital operations. Staffing office or clinical background preferred (RN, ancillary service lines).
Software/Hardware: Microsoft Office suite, with a focus on advanced Excel skills. Budgeting software (Budget Advisor, Axiom) experience preferred.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 18132