Director, Operations-Manpower Analysis
Posted Date: 6/18/2020
The Director of Operations has administrative and analytical responsibility for the labor management operations across the six hospitals in the FL, LA and AR markets. This role conducts regular reviews of staffing/productivity across all hospital departments and continuously strives to identify new and innovative approaches to labor-related opportunities. The position requires an analytical mindset, thorough knowledge of hospital operations/patient flow, and creative problem-solving skills. Position will be located at one of the Steward hospitals Florida (Melbourne, Rockledge, or Sebastian).
- Completes advanced analytics to assess hospital efficiency and productivity via Excel models, scheduled reporting, and ad hoc requests by Executive Leadership.
- Provides superior customer service to internal clients, external clients, customers and patients.
- Assists in formulating both long and short term strategic plans for operational needs.
- Adjusts resource utilization according to volume of services in a way which balances efficiency and quality in areas of responsibility.
- Implements new operational models and structures to reduce cost, improve quality, and enhance services to patients and visitors