Director of Radiology
- Directly support the Vice President of Radiology as well as the individual department Chairs on business and administrative matters
- Provide expert advice and counsel to VP’s, Division Chairs, and Senior Leadership
- Provide professional reporting and expert analysis that will inform sound business decisions
- Partner with Senior Leaders, to develop and execute strategic plans
- Identify and lead projects and Initiatives
- Collaborate with Radiology leadership to optimize Radiology workflows
- Identify and implement opportunities for efficiencies
- Collaborate with IT and Radiology leadership to leverage technology to optimize performance
- Work closely and collaboratively with individual Radiology departments and leaders, identify and roll-out best practices
- Manage key vendor relationships and ensure vendor performance, specifically outside billing vendors and Teleradiology providers
- Develop and maintain an infrastructure and culture that promotes physician relations and physician retention
- Establish standards and best practices within specialties across markets
- Provide leadership and team building, responsible for creating a positive and productive work environment
- Responsible for all division revenues, exceeding $28 Million annually
- Manage all division expenses, over $30 Million annually
- Accountability for more than 60 Radiologists.
- Indirect supervision of staff.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required; master’s degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience in health care
- Radiology experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyze operational issues and solve them creatively
- Ability to work independently
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead change and work collaboratively with others at all levels of the organization
Steward Medical Group is taking additional necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [three-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout our facilities.
- A strictly controlled visitor and mask policy is required for patient and colleague safety.
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer, Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, and or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.
About Steward Health Care System:
Steward Health Care’s physician-led model was created to provide patient’s access to the highest-quality care at a sustainable cost, providing personalized, and coordinated ongoing medical services that positively impact patients’ physical, emotional, and mental well-being.
Founded in 2010, Steward Health Care is the nation’s largest accountable care organization (ACO), with more than 5,500 providers and 43,000 health care professionals who care for 12.3 million patients a year through its network of hospitals, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, and behavioral health services. Steward received a perfect 100% quality rating by the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Service’s (CMS) Medicare Shared Savings Program (MSSP) in 2020.
Based in Dallas, Steward is the largest private, physician-led health care network and currently operates 39 hospitals across Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Utah. For more information, visit www.steward.org.