Director, IT & Business Relationships - IS Operations
The Director, reporting to CTO has overall responsibility for helping to lead and advance the Business Relationship Managers for Steward Medical Group (SMG). This role will provide support for the SMG Leadership team and provide direction to Business Relationship Managers supporting the various SMG divisions. Working closely with SMG leadership teams on projects, direction and tie them to IS strategy.
Direct and have responsibility for the following:
* Point of contact at the entity(s) for resolution of issues and for escalation of support issues and project planning and prioritizing work requests and projects
* Communicate IS strategy to leadership teams within IS and with HSAMs to SMG
* Collaborate with business process owners to identify opportunities for improved support, communication and business process
* Attend Leadership meetings as required
* Work to advance the programs into the new acquired regions of Steward Health Care System.
* Identify ways to maximize revenue and reduce cost
* Ensure IT policies and procedures are followed by each department and staff.
* Attract, retain and motivate staff.
* Report and share information with the Leadership Teams to ensure they are kept fully informed on projects and important factors influencing results.
* Strive to standardize and introduce economies of repetition in the execution of projects and the leadership support of SMG.
* Help support IT and the HSAMS/BRM and act as liaison between hospital and physicians to resolve problems, provide information, and maintain positive relationships.
* Help sets goals, monitor work, and evaluate results to ensure that departmental objectives and operating requirements are met and are in line with the needs and mission of the IS division and the overall organization.
* Work alongside vendors/partners, hospital/SMG/SHC teams, and IS peers.
* Stay current with changes in the overall Healthcare landscape and trends.
* Establish and maintain a high level of client trust and confidence in the team's knowledge of, and concern for, and physician business issues; facilitate communication.
Demonstrates respect and regard for the dignity of all patients, families, visitors, and fellow employees to ensure a professional, responsible, and courteous environment.
* Commits to recognize and respect cultural diversity for all customers (internal and external) in accordance with the Company mission and vision statements.
* Communicates effectively with internal and external customers with respect of differences in cultures, values, beliefs and ages, utilizing interpreters when needed.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
* Understanding of healthcare and hospital/physician operations
* Vendor management and negotiations, experience in development of effective partnership with vendors.
* Strong background in Project Management principals and what is required to advance a PMO
* Ability to effectively adapt to a rapidly changing industry and apply it to business needs, developing and delivering projects.
* Dynamic leadership that can develop and energize multidiscipline, high-performance work teams to learn and apply new skills/techniques to business needs.
* Strong knowledge and understanding of business and business processes; strong business planning skills.
* Solid teamwork and interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with customers, employees, and senior management.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills; an ability to present and discuss technical information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others, and gains understanding. Exceptional project management skills, effectively arranging resources and managing multiple small to large projects in a cross-functional environment.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent
* 10+ years of related experience developing and leading teams in healthcare organization(s).
* Experience in managing employees across various locations within budget
* At least 7 years of hands on experience in healthcare. Must have successes in the following areas:
* Successfully developed and implemented new solutions and work processes.
* Demonstrated high competency in project management and the execution of multiple or large projects, with experience in cross-functional environments.
* Demonstrated competency in strategic thinking and leadership with strong abilities in relationship management.
* Gained experience in leading multidiscipline, high-performance work teams/groups
* Experience in effectively communication with customer, employees, and senior management.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 53734