Director, Enterprise Collaboration - 8:00am-4:30pm
The Director of Enterprise Collaboration will be responsible for all audio, video, and digital communication processes. They will provide direction to support and integrate both end users and IT staff for applications and video systems that are implemented at Steward Health Care. This role will provide the processes for operational support of core IT applications and technologies. Technologies are focused on but aren't limited to telephony, email, instant messaging, Sharepoint, audio/video conferencing, and live broadcast meetings.
This person will report to the Director, Support and Business Operations.
* Lead, direct and develop the Steward Telecom, Office 365 team and Sharepoint teams.
* Develop and implement a long-term strategy for the Enterprise telephony system.
* Develop and implement a long-term strategy for audio video conferences and live broadcasts.
* Provides innovative ideas to the business to drive the momentum required to fully leverage SharePoint capabilities. This includes the development and delivery of presentation to business key stakeholders about SharePoint functionality/capability that can improve business efficiency.
* Leadership role in managing multi-vendor environment to ensure that production issues are resolved in a timely manner, as well as follow up on the long-term corrective actions identified.
* Create and view trend analysis reports in order optimize performance or implement process improves that will lead to improved stability and availability. Sharing with business leaders to better address demand and resource management.
* Work with the other IT teams incorporating them into the existing production support policies and procedures in place and keep them engaged in developing enhancements to processes and procedures.
* Assist technical staff to perform testing and problem analysis for any issues included in this role.
* Administer various tasks for high visibility projects ensuring that the appropriate support structure is in place.
* Assist in evaluation of business needs for end users and recommend IT application solutions in accordance with Steward platform standards.
* Integrate acquisition hospitals and applications into the Steward Enterprise model.
* Adhere to the Change Management process.
* Adhere to and assist in the Crisis Management process.
* Adhere to the department Mission Statement and Steward values
* Occasional after hours and weekend work to perform tasks that cannot be done during business hours.
* Participate as a member of IS project Management Teams as necessary, execute project deliverables.
* All other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
* Exceptional analytical, process development and problem-solving skills.
* Ability to multitask and prioritize work requirements, manage multiple, simultaneous projects and work streams.
* Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
* Excellent organizational skills, ability to follow direction and think strategically.
* Strong ability to effectively monitor and manage Service Level Agreements including executive level reporting and analysis for monthly and quarterly business reviews.
* Demonstrated experience building and managing strong customer relationships and operations.
* Excellent customer service and conflict resolution skills.
* Proven team player with outstanding interpersonal and communication (written and oral) skills.
* Ability to express ideas concisely and clearly, orally and in writing.
* Ability to work independently and take initiative over diverse project areas.
* Ability to be flexible, versatile and adaptable in day-to-day activities conducted in a multi-site environment.
* Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
* Ability to effectively prepare presentation material and present information to IS staff, management, hospital and public groups.
* Bachelor's degree and/or qualification in an IT related discipline or equivalent technical and business experience.
* 5+ years' experience supporting voice, video and collaboration services to include production and technical support. Healthcare IT and large corporate voice infrastructure preferred.
* 5+ years Office 365 Global Admin experience
* 5+ years managing IT personnel
* Experience implementing Cisco voice technologies, including the design and installation of Cisco VoIP networks, UCCE, UCM and Unity VM systems.
* Experience architecting/designing, implementing and managing Enterprise telephony systems.
* Experience in building and configuring a scalable and robust audio video collaboration environment.
* Advanced Knowledge of Skype for Business, Skype for Business Broadcast
* Advanced knowledge of PowerShell scripting
* Knowledge of both Windows and Apple operating systems
* Tracking and escalation of incidents with Microsoft technical support
* Tracking and escalation of incidents with Cisoc technical support
* Working knowledge and experience of Active Directory
* Knowledge of Cisco SSL VPN and Citrix
* Knowledge of Microsoft Teams and Groups
* Knowledge of IE, Safari, ActiveSync, MS Project, MS Visio
* Knowledge of wireless devices including but not limited to Android and iPhone
* General knowledge of basic data communications networking equipment, including hubs, routers, cabling infrastructure and LAN/WAN internetworking protocols
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 52395