Digital Product Manager
Digital Product Manager
The Digital Product Manager will be part of the digital team providing best in class health care experiences across all aspects of the consumer journey. In order to deliver a seamless digital experience to consumers, this person would lead identifying the intersection between consumer challenges and opportunities across Steward technology platforms. They are responsible for, and not limited to, bringing simplicity to our digital ecosystem including managing automated website platforms, online scheduling capabilities and online reviews tools.
The role is:
- Define product direction, priorities and technology platforms to build a seamless health care experience for consumers
- Manage cross-functional feedback from marketing and operations teams to collect business requirements, provide performance insights and manage timelines for new product improvements
- Support physician onboarding process with key products such as websites, Google My Business, online scheduling and online reviews through automation
- Create and develop a data-driven technical strategy to improve the consumer journey across the entire ecosystem with websites, media campaigns and CRM initiatives
You will have:
- You are a mobile first technology enthusiast with 4+ years of direct experience working for an agency or corporate enterprise supporting cross-functional teams
- Product management experience in an agile software product development environment with an advanced understanding of consumer experience
- Strong analytical knowledge with demonstrated ability to identify, analyze and synthesize user data to drive product recommendations
- Experience with analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics and Microsoft Excel
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills to use data and insights to support assumptions and develop new business cases
- Direct experience with systems design and general coding understanding for interactions with development teams (Java, C/C++, Python)
- Experience working with SaaS platforms and ability to quickly learn new systems such as healthcare EHR systems, Salesforce and MarTech vendors
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer, Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, and or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.
Steward Medical Group is taking additional necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [three-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout our facilities.
- A strictly controlled visitor and mask policy is required for patient and colleague safety.
Steward Health Care is the largest private, for-profit health care network in the United States. The company is owned and led by a management team of Steward physicians. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Steward employs more than 40,000 health care professionals and operates 35 hospitals across the United States and in the countries of Malta and Colombia which regularly receive top awards for quality and safety. The Steward network includes multiple urgent care centers and skilled nursing facilities, substantial behavioral health services, more than 7,000 beds under management, and approximately 2.2 million full risk covered lives through the company's managed care and health insurance services.
The Steward Health Care Network includes more than 5,000 physicians across 800 communities who help to provide more than 12 million patient encounters annually. Steward Medical Group, the company's employed physician group, provides more than six million patient encounters per year. The Steward Hospital Group operates hospitals in Malta, Colombia and nine states across the U.S., including Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Utah. For more information, visit www.steward.org.