Development Analyst - 8:00am-4:30pm
A rare opportunity to join a new development division within Information Systems at Steward Health Care. We are seeking a motivated Development Analyst as we take on software development initiatives to improve the quality of health care across the enterprise.
The Software Development and Engineering Division at Steward Health Care is focused on advanced web-based, data driven application development to assist hospitals across the enterprise provide quality health care and improve overall performance.
* Work in a team environment to troubleshoot, test and service proprietary health care based applications.
* Work with the subject matter experts and key stakeholders to understand functional requirements for enhancements and new products.
* Assist Quality Assurance team to perform unit/integrated testing and assist with development of automation strategies and tools using tools found within JIRA.
* Advocate Agile Software Development principles and practices.
* Contribute to team body of knowledge by educating colleagues and peers about new functionality and upcoming tools.
* Ability to quickly learn and apply new technologies.
* Define and apply disciplined implementation and support processes and procedures.
* Provides superior customer service to internal and external customers.
* Strong analytical and decision-making skills.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Ability and willingness to adapt quickly to changing priorities and requests.
* Ability to thrive under pressure and take control of urgent and demanding issues.
* Perform a wide variety of duties including but not limited to analysis, testing, documentation, and training.
* Work with acute hospital contacts to understand daily processes, data flow, and address inconsistencies by optimizing existing datasets.
* Ability to interpret functional and operational specifications, data mappings, and hospital workflow.
* Troubleshoot various issues and respond to user needs.
* Interact with all levels of users throughout the organization to clarify functionality, verify output and confirm desired outcome.
* Bachelor's Degree or work experience equivalent to a Bachelor's degree in related field.
* 3-5 years' experience.
* Working knowledge of Azure, JIRA, and SQL a plus
* Ability to facilitate and work within a complex, multi-site environment.
* Ability to understand the work environment and competing priorities in conjunction with developing and meeting project goals.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 51591