Credentialing Staff Services Coord
Under the general direction of the Senior Director of the Credentialing Verification Office, with daily activities supervised by the Credentialing Manager, the Credentialing Assistant supports the Credentialing department by maintaining various reports/spreadsheets and conducting follow up on the status of provider credentialing applications. The position works in a cooperative team environment to provide value to customers (internal or external).
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
· Strong organizational, problem solving, and prioritization skills as demonstrated by the successful and timely completion of assignments.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to interact with all levels of personnel
· Keen attention to detail
· Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative and matrix environment
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Skype and other software used in daily work
· Knowledge and understanding of NCQA and TJC standards, NPDB guidelines, hospital policies and procedures, and general licensing regulations.
· Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent education & experience
· Experience: One year of work experience in a hospital or health care environment and general knowledge of the health care industry including hospital settings, physician practices, and managed care organizations.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 5913