Credentialing Data Support Analyst
Job Role and Responsibilities:
Under the direction of the Senior Director of the Credentialing Verification Office with daily activities supervised by
the Credentialing Data Manager, as a Credentialing Data Support Analyst, you will assist the Credentialing Data
Manager in credentialing and provider support activities, as well as maintaining, the integrity of the provider
credentialing data that will further support downstream processes, applications and reports. This position will design,
maintain and produce both adhoc and ongoing reports and must have a keen eye for detail and communicate
effectively within all levels. This position must be able to support multiple reporting initiatives both internal and
external to adhere to credentialing regulatory deadlines.
Education and Experience
• Associates degree required or Bachelor's degree preferred with 2 – 5 years' experience that is related to the
duties and responsibilities as specified
• Strong communication and influence skills
• Working knowledge of NCQA and/or other regulatory requirements.
• Relevant physician credentialing experience required.
• Ability to critically troubleshoot, prioritize, and problem-solve to professionally respond to ad hoc requests
and unexpected circumstances, demands, and challenges.
• Strong time-management skills with ability to meet demanding and recurring deadlines.
• Intermediate/Advanced software skills with proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 17626