The commercial housekeeper will be responsible for housekeeping tasks. The commercial housekeeper must be flexible and willing to complete all tasks that are assigned. Duties may include cleaning and maintaining carpets and hard surface floors by vacuuming, sweeping and mopping floors. Other duties may include dusting furniture, emptying wastebaskets, cleaning restrooms, and other normal cleaning and maintenance duties. Must be flexible in other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- At least 2 years of experience.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have a reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, insurance and registration
- Comfortable handling commercial, residential and facilities
- Willing and able to be prompt and consistent
- Maintains proper care and use of materials, equipment, machines and hand tools normally associated with assigned job
- Able to use chemical cleaners, equipment and material in accordance with regulatory agencies and HAZCOM guidelines and procedures
- Mix and dispose of all cleaning solutions appropriate
- Must be thorough and willing to give excellent service
- Must be trustworthy and able to maintain confidentiality regarding proprietary business practices
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled