Clinical Performance Analyst - 8:30am-5:00pm
The System Clinical Performance Analyst will coordinate with Quality Measure Resource Team to report quality-related data to state and national agencies, produce scorecards-reports for the Corporate Quality and Patient Safety Department, Hospital Management, the Board of Directors, and applicable external organizations, and assist the Clinical Performance Analytics Manager with maintaining hospital quality and patient safety data systems and databases.
* Produce meaningful QPS reports, presentations & scorecards for Corporate Quality and Patient Safety Department, Hospital Management, the Board of Directors, and applicable external organizations;
* Collaborate with System Quality Measure Resource Manager/Team to identify trends, opportunities and performance improvement initiatives based on data;
* Report quality-related data to state, national and other external organizations on a regular schedule (monthly, quarterly, annually);
* Manage weekly uploads of hospital administrative data into Core Measure Database/Vendor;
* Assist Clinical Performance Analytics Manager with maintaining systems for collecting and analyzing hospital quality and patient safety (QPS) data, including working with our vendors to assure timely, accurate data submission and reporting;
* Efficiently utilize software, databases and systems to support the department's goals;
* Responsible for timely completion of reports, submissions and scorecards;
* Establish and maintain positive working relationships with internal customers and external vendors, including individuals who are supervised by others;
* Provide leadership to other members of the team, including training of individuals on how to interpret data, use QPS BI systems, and QPS Vendor databases; and
* Other responsibilities as needed.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
* Proficiency in compiling data, creating reports, scorecards and presenting information, including expertise with MS Excel;
* Ability to quickly assimilate knowledge of processes and systems to deliver necessary education/ training to departmental staff and internal customers;
* Ability to manage various sources of information and large data sets;
* Maintain regular attendance based on agreed-upon schedule, yet be flexible enough to work off-hours to meet deadlines;
* Maintain confidentiality and comply with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA);
* Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work and team relationships with coworkers, clients, members, providers, and customers in a deadline-driven, multi-tasked environment;
* Demonstrated ability to function independently, manage multiple projects, and meet deadlines;
* Familiarity with medical terminology and concepts, or a desire to learn;
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills; and
* Excellent problem solver.
I. Education: BA/BS preferred.
II. Experience (Type & Length): Required Experience 2-4 years' professional experience working with medical administration functions, data entry, tasks, and duties; and Preferred Experience Healthcare Analyst I or Financial/Accounting Analyst I experience desired.
III. Software/Hardware: Preferred BI tools (Qlikview Preferred); Meditech; High proficiency with Microsoft Office software, especially Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 100014540