Chief Financial Officer, Regional - OH, PA, & FL - Administration
- Hire and train a group of CFO's, controllers, assistant controllers and other facility staff as needed.
- Assure the operational performance for facilities under direct authority is maximized.
- Oversee monthly financial reporting, annual budgeting, cash management, capital planning/spending and contracting for facilities under direct authority.
- Assist in evaluating investment opportunities of acquisitions, joint ventures and dispositions.
- Assist corporate support service functions as required or assigned.
Demonstrates attitude of cooperation and professionalism when working on any unit.
Regularly updates knowledge of techniques and regulations appropriate to the age of patients serviced.
Participates in projects and attends other team meetings as assigned
Enhances professional growth and development through participation in educational programs, current literature, in-service meetings and workshops
Attends continuing education courses related to area of specialization to remain current in the field.
- Completes job duties within required timeframe, according to established schedules or workflow requirements.
I. Education: B.S. degree in Accounting or Finance required. Master's Degree preferred
II. Experience (Type & Length): 10 + years experienced required.
· Travel is required
· Must be able to organize, prioritize and handle pressure situations
· Must be able to make decisions and work unsupervised
· Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
III. Certification/Licensure: Certified Public Accountant
IV. Software/Hardware: Microsoft Office and Outlook
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 54586