Chief Financial Officer - Central Division
Divisional CFO for Central Division which covers Ohio, Pennsylvania and Florida which is comprised of 6 acute care hospitals, one rehab hospital and an Assisted Living Facility plus multiple physician practices. Experience with turn-arounds and think strategically to improve, standardize and centralize processes, policies and procedures in support of the organization's growth and objectives. Extensive experience increasing profit while creating operating efficiencies to lower costs and take advantage of economies of scale.
- Education: B.S. degree in Accounting or Finance required. MBA, Degree preferred
- Experience (Type & Length): 10 + years Health care experienced required.
- Travel is required
- Must have experience in multiple facility coverage
- Must be able to organize, prioritize and handle pressure situations
- Must be able to make decisions and work unsupervised
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Certification/Licensure: Certified Public Accountant
- Software/Hardware: Microsoft Office and Outlook