CDM Coordinator - West Division - Revenue Management
This position reports to the Corporate Director of Revenue Integrity (CDM) and is responsible for the day to day data analysis of hospital CDM maintenance. The coordinator is also responsible for all data entry/maintenance of the Cerner Millennium CDM files. The CDM coordinator will also support the Director in all standardization projects through the creation of information from the Cerner and nThrive products needed for standardization decisions. The coordinator shall work open iSupport tickets as needed.
- Processes all hospital CDM request forms in the Cerner Millennium System.
- Maintains the CDM tool for all facilities.
- Participates in implementation strategies for Cerner Millennium Clinical and Revenue Cycle System.
- Assists with the CDM upload and validation process for our CDM online tool.
- Collects and tracks CDM Master reports from facility department directors.
- Assist in standardization of charging methodologies among ancillary departments (i.e., Operating Room, Emergency Department)
- Communicates with facility staff (HIM, BOD, CDM, Ancillary Department Directors) to ensure the success of all CDM related projects.
- Organizes and takes minutes of all monthly CDM conference calls.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
· Experience with acute care hospital Charge Master
· Cerner experience required
· Microsoft Office (Word, One Note, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Education: Bachelor's degree required.
Experience (Type & Length): 3 years' experience required in hospital or corporate charge master position
Software/Hardware: Proficient in Microsoft Office products including PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook; Cerner experience required
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 51291