Associate Applications Analyst - 8:00am-4:30pm
Associate's degree is preferred.
The Associate Application Analyst will be responsible for providing technical support to both end users and IT staff regarding Exchange, Microsoft Office 365 and other applications that are implemented at Steward Health Care System. Act as liaison with vendors for evaluation and implementation for Steward business and clinical applications. This role will provide operations support of core IT applications, working with the IT application business owners. In particular, support of Office365 and other applications. This person will report to the Manager of Operations and Applications.
* Provide first level support including maintenance, updating, modification, troubleshooting, and assessment of Office365.
* Provide application support for core IT systems, including systems in use by internal IT groups.
* Provide support in the evaluation, testing, installation and configuration of Steward standard applications, including analyze and test software for interoperability and compatibility with the desktop and complex network and other components of the IT infrastructure necessary to maintain and run the mission critical hospital systems.
* Assist users and other technical staff to perform testing and problem analysis for any application issues.
* Assist in evaluation of business needs for end users and recommend IT application solutions in accordance with Steward platform standards.
* Act as primary liaison between third-party vendors and end-user during implementation and trouble-shooting of application issues.
* Occasional after hours and weekend work to perform tasks that cannot be done during business hours.
* Participate in the on call.
* Participate as a member of IS project Management Teams as necessary, execute project deliverables.
* All other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills Ability to multitask and prioritize work requirements
* Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
* Excellent organizational skills.
* Ability to follow direction.
* Ability to work independently and take initiative over diverse project areas.
* Ability to be flexible, versatile and adaptable in day-to-day activities conducted in a multi-site environment
* Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
* Ability to express ideas concisely and clearly, orally and in writing.
* Ability to prioritize projects and daily workflow.
* Ability to communicate effectively to Steward personnel using written and oral formats
* Ability to effectively prepare presentation material and present information to IS staff, management, hospital and public groups
* Ability to read, analyze and interpret applicable technical documentation, system reports, software licenses and contracts.
Education: 2-year college program certificate, or equivalent work experience
Experience: 2 years' experience in a customer services focused environments, Healthcare IT preferred
* General knowledge of Operating Systems, PC and MAC
* Knowledge of Cisco SSL VPN, Secure ID, Sophos AV, BitLocker
* Strong knowledge of MSOffice, Exchange, IE, Safari, ActiveSync, MS Project, MS Visio
* Knowledge of wireless devices including but not limited to Android and iPhone
* General knowledge of client-server computing
* General knowledge of printer hardware and experience in installation, repair and troubleshooting
* General knowledge of basic data communications networking equipment, including hubs, routers and cabling infrastructure
* General knowledge of LAN/WAN internetworking protocols
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 100022120