Posted Date: 1/28/2020
- The Application Analyst is responsible for analysis, design, testing, documentation, training, report writing and daily user support.
- Ability to interpret and develop project plans, functional/operational specifications, flowcharts, input and output specifications (including file structures and record layouts) and flowcharts.
- Determine and accommodate the impact of various system changes on users, automated or manual, troubleshoot various problems and respond to user department needs.
Recommended: Bachelor's Degree in health related field or Information Systems.
- Minimum Experience: At least 2-5 years of related work experience and/or training.
- Must have a working knowledge of relational databases and client server concepts.
- Minimum skills/abilities: Basic understanding of common software applications (ex. MS Office) required.
- Strong, demonstrable analytical/problem solving skills and detail oriented.
- Ability to prioritize and simultaneously work on multiple tasks and projects.
- Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess strong teaching skills