Application Analyst, Lawson Programming
The Application Analyst will design, develop and troubleshoot system programs to assure that they operate as defined by Lawson Software. The position operates in conjunction with the Lawson Support Functional and other Technical roles to keep Lawson system operational and fully functional at all times. This position is also required in order to support the facility processing issues as they occur.
This position will support the entire suite of applications that will include Lawson Financials, Procurement and HR/PR applications. This position will also apply Lawson system patches as recommended by Lawson system support. This position will also attend meetings on special projects and new initiatives as the need arise.
- The Application Analyst will develop custom scripts and custom data extracts for special projects.
- The Application Analyst will, from time to time, review and edit interface programs and file transfers to outside entities.
- The Application Analyst will assist the support staff as well as the functional end users with data extracts for upload to data conversion programs for Lawson system conversions.
- This role also provides support for analysis and installation of system patches
- (CTP’s and JT’s) that are prescribed by Lawson Software to correct specific issues.
- The Senior Application Analyst will also troubleshoot issues that occur on programs or updates that fail to complete successfully.
- This role will support the special projects to install MSP’s and ESP’s to Lawson as recommended by Lawson to remain current and in compliant for support.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Required: Experience with Lawson V11.
- Required: Advanced expertise in management of Lawson Financial Systems.
- Required: Basic working knowledge of networking, Windows Active Directory Domains and Windows operating systems.
- Required: advanced expertise in SQL-PL and MS SQL Server management.
- Required: Intermediate to advanced programming skills in VB Script, Java Script, Jquery, HTML, PHP and C#.
- Required: Demonstrated experience managing highly productive multi-disciplinary teams, and inspiring the best in people.
- Preferred: Lawson certifications a plus.
- Education: Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Experience (Type & Length): 3+ Years of related experience.
- Software/Hardware: Expert knowledge of Cobol, 4GL Programming Language and Micro Focus Cobol.
- Other: Knowledge of Lawson Design Studio, Work bench programming development tools and knowledge of functional Lawson applications.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 12111