Application Analyst Lawson Financial Systems
The Application Analyst provides the knowledge and insight to the Lawson data base table structures for generating all reporting requests. The position will be responsible for supporting the end-users of the Lawson ERP Systems.
- Position is responsible for supporting all end-users of the Lawson ERP Systems.
- Position is responsible for communicating any issues or problems as they occur to field personnel to assure that field reporting staff are informed about issues or database problems to ensure data integrity at all times.
- Position is responsible for testing all system upgrades and system patches that are provided by Lawson software.
- Provides onsite and remote training for facility and corporate staff on a regular basis or as upgrades or changes are made by Lawson Software.
- Position is responsible for the Annual Disaster Recovery Drill in both coordination with the Data Center and in coordinating with the Lawson Staff for the testing and timing of the disaster recovery drill.
- Assists the corporate controller on an as needed basis in order to report confidential financial information.
- Assists with the Annual Financial Audit and with audit of system controls and procedures for SOX Audit.
- Bachelor's degree
- Proven Lawson system knowledge
- Oracle/Sybase experience
- SQL query experience
- Lawson Addins experience
- Lawson Cube/Metadata development experience
- 2 plus years' experience using Lawson ERP Systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented with strong analytic and problem solving skills.
- Ability and willingness to travel 10-15 % of the time.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in reporting extremely sensitive data
Job Reference #: 1804893