Application Analyst, Data Repository
The Data Repository (DR) Application Analyst is responsible for supporting the Meditech DR applications across the Steward enterprise. Work closely with application and technical teams on support, maintenance, and implementation of application changes, enhancements and small projects.
• Support all Meditech DR application related issues and work closely with vendor to resolve.
• Set up, maintain and monitor all Meditech DR related activities.
• Contribute to the testing efforts of multiple projects from inception to post implementation.
• Work collaboratively with application and technical teams on shared code and dictionaries.
• Recommend improvements or modifications to applications to ensure the highest quality product.
• Work closely with Operations and DR Manager to raise technical issues and provide relevant input on production issues.
• Performs other duties as assigned
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
• Well versed with Meditech 6.X DR design, build, support and maintenance.
• Well versed with Meditech 6.X system connections and delivery jobs.
• Knowledge of Meditech 6.X user building.
• Knowledge of Blue Elm Auditor
• Experience in leading small projects across multiple disciplines.
• Demonstrates the ability to work independently or as part of a team.
• Strong organizational, problem solving, and prioritization skills as demonstrated by the successful and timely completion of assignments.
• Bachelors degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science (or 4 years equivalent work experience) preferred.
• 2-3 years’ experience working with Meditech 6.X system.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 9427