Posted Date: 3/17/2020
Provides administrative support to Revenue Cycle leadership and department.
- Coordinates calendar and daily schedule for the Directors. Schedules meetings and makes necessary arrangements, including room bookings, food service, materials distribution, notification, confirmation, and any travel arrangements that are needed.
- Screens all incoming phone calls to the Directors to determine nature of call and priority. Delegates calls if necessary
- Opens and prioritizes daily mail of the Revenue Management team.
- Drafts routine correspondence, memos and/or reports as needed.
- Assures Revenue Management Directors have necessary materials for the day’s meetings.
- Prepares data for presentations as needed.
- Coordinates logistics for outside conferences and seminars and processes payments.
- Maintains supplies and places orders when appropriate.
- Responsible for office items such as, important phone numbers, office keys, etc.
- When the Directors are out of the office, responds to E-mail and phone messages as needed and authorized.
- Ensures that confidentiality of all material is maintained.
- Demonstrates respect and regard for the dignity of all patients, families, visitors, and fellow employees to ensure a professional, responsible, and courteous environment.
- Communicates effectively with internal and external customers with respect of differences in cultures, values, beliefs and ages, utilizing interpreters when needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Strong Communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong Organizational skills
- Maintains a high level of confidentiality
Education and Experience
- Education: Bachelors preferred
- Experience: 3-5 years of experience as an Administrative/Executive Assistant experienced in healthcare preferred
- Software/Hardware: Microsoft Office, Windows, Microsoft Outlook