Accounts Payable Senior Associate
- Create payment files per the instruction from the AP Manager;
- Responsible for full review of disbursements before checks are mailed or files are sent with the help of staff members;
- Train all junior staff members;
- Review claims in Caseware software to ensure all questionable duplicates are reviewed;
- Work with the AP Manager to ensure all files received through Sharepoint are uploaded into OnBase daily and ensure accuracy of the files;
- Make check corrections;
- Report any repetitive process to AP Manager as well as address any process that needs review;
- Learn the distribution of in-house mail that comes to AP Manager;
- Function as a member of the AP team completing various department objectives;
- Promotes, models, and oversees the mission and values of Steward Health Care; and
Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Education: Associate’s Degree Required
- Experience: 2+ years’ experience of accounts payable processing. Demonstrate experience with general ledger account reconciliations including month end closing processes and general knowledge of accounting principles.
Software/Hardware: Meditech; Proficient with Word and Excel desirable.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 8508